MR. ELIE EL KHOUEIRY
Product Specialist / CAD-CAM Trainer. Certified dental technician, he received his bachelor degree in dental laboratory technology from the Antonin University in Beirut since 1998.
Mr. ABDO SALEM
AmannGirrbach Area Manager for Middle-East and Africa. A licensed dental Technician, equipped with 16 years experience on the corporate domain of sales and marketing of the dental industry.
A Product Specialist / CAD-CAM Trainer
Certified dental technician, he received his bachelor degree in dental laboratory technology from the Antonin University in Beirut since 1998.
He acquired a wide knowledge in CAD/CAM, implantology as well as in dental technology with more than 10 years of experience in different Labs as well as his own Lab. Currently he is the product specialist and the instructor at Amann Girrbach company in the region of middle east and Africa since 2012 with more than 30 training sessions per year.
Elie is also a speaker in many international and local events in the Mena region.
Mr. Abdo Salem employed at AmannGirrbach as Area Manager for Middle-East and Africa. He is a licensed dental Technician, Equipped with 16 years experience on the corporate domain of sales and marketing of the dental industry. Mr. Abdo successfully attained the certificate of dental prostheses at the Antonin University in Beirut and Graduated in 1996 as a CDT (certified dental technician). He studied a broad range of subjects including sales, Marketing, Management along with many additional courses in the dental field.
Recent advances in dental CAD/CAM technology
Thursday 8th November 2018
New technologies in dental CAD/ CAM have been established and each dentist must be familiar with the advances in technology as it affects the outcome and the success rate of any prosthesis.
1. Getting to know the economics and benefits of turning to Digital and impact on the quality of communication between the lab and the clinic.
2. Getting to know the capabilities of the modern equipment and software.
3. Getting exposed to the wide range of available CAD/CAM materials, blanks and blocks and their recommended usage.
4. Demonstrating on real cases, the full process from scan to finishing the restorations.
5. Demonstrating the design and fabrication of gingival and implants using different materials and procedures.
6. Expert advice on all relevant issues.
10:00 – 10:30 The economy of CAD/CAM and its impact on today’s practice
10:30 – 11:30 New CAD/CAM materials and indications of their use
11:30 – 12:00 Coffee break
12:00 – 2:00 Restorations from single crown to full arch: scanning, designing, nesting, and milling. Demos included
2:00 – 3:00 Lunch break
3:00 – 4:30 Implant and gingival design: Tips and tricks
4:30 – 5:00 Exam